SOUTH DAKOTA HUMANITIES COUNCIL GRANTS
- South Dakota Humanities Council awards grants to non-profit organizations that promote humanities in South Dakota through our community project grants.
- Grants are competitive. All projects must advance the mission of the South Dakota Humanities Council and promote the humanities in American public life.
- Before applying, review the 2020 grant guidelines and deadlines below. With questions, email email@example.com or call the SDHC office at (605) 688-6113.
- For more info, click here.
ARTS MIDWEST TOURING FUND
- Arts Midwest Touring Fund engages people in meaningful experiences with the fine arts of dance, music, theater or musical theater, and other performing arts forms.
- Organizations located in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, or Wisconsin and the Native nations that share this geography.
- Applicants must:
- Present a professional performing artist/ensemble that is touring from outside their state.
- Program a public performance.
- Include a community activity (masterclass, talkback, discussion, etc.).
- Reach an audience with limited access to the arts.
- Grant awards are between $500 and $4,000. Awards are dependent upon available funds and demand within each state.
- Read the guidelines.
- Prepare your application.
- Complete and submit the application form by Wednesday, April 29, 2020. Only one application will be accepted per organization.
- For additional information, read our Frequently Asked Questions.