Calls for Art
Calls for Art 2020-2021
- YOU can make a difference when you volunteer with us! Interested in helping us at our Experience Healing Arts 2021 event this year?
- Saturday, Aug. 14 at Sisseton Wahpeton Oyate Community Memorial Park, Sisseton, S.D.
- Sunday, Aug. 15 at South Dakota Network Basketball Gymnasium, Sioux Falls, S.D.
- Complete our Volunteer Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LM8PSLF and Melissa will connect with you to confirm your volunteer role. Together we rise!
- QUESTIONS! Email us at email@example.com
- Downtown Sioux Falls, Inc. is seeking artists to apply to participate in our October First Friday Art & Wine Walk on October 1 from 5:00pm to 8:00pm.
- DTSF will match you with a downtown business for the event in order to showcase your work. We would ask that you demonstrate your art (whether that be painting, drawing, pottery, jewelry, music, etc.) on site and have some examples of your finished pieces on display. You would need to be set up and available for the entire timeframe of the event, 5:00pm – 8:00pm.
- Deadline Friday, August 6
- Contact Sarah Anderson Sarah@dtsf.com
- Avera is in the process of constructing a new addition to the existing Avera Behavioral Health Hospital in Sioux Falls, SD. Avera is desirous of appropriate works of art throughout the facility, in prominent locations. The facility is scheduled to open in early spring, 2022.
- All individuals wishing to respond to this RFP for photographic work must submit a written and/or electronic statement of their interest and intention
- Deadline Friday, August 13, 2021, no later than 12 NOON
- As part of the vision for the Avera Cancer Institute, the Arts in Healing program walks alongside the patient journey to complement care. We aim to provide a calming, healing experience for visitors and are sensitive to their emotional well-being. The program is available through philanthropy funding as a complimentary service to patients and family members. As a featured area on the first floor.
- The Rotating Art Gallery runs on a quarterly schedule of January-March, April-June, July-September, and October-December is viewed by the thousands of visitors.
- Contact Carol Rogers firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download PDF for more information
- Download Submission form here
SCULPTUREWALK CALL FOR SCULPTURES
- Sculpturewalk is open to professional and amateur sculptors of all backgrounds. Sculptors may submit up to five (5) of their own original (in concept, composition, and execution) sculptures and the entry fee per sculpture is $25.00.
- All sculptors selected for SculptureWalk Sioux Falls will receive a $1500.00 honorarium for participation in the exhibit.
- Deadline October 1, 2021
- Click here for more information.
WASHINGTON PAVILION VISUAL ARTS CENTER EXHIBIT PROPOSALS
- The Visual Arts Center welcomes proposals for exhibitions of artwork from all historical periods, media and genres of visual art. Proposals may be submitted by artists, curators, collectors or agents of exhibitions.
- Proposals for exhibitions at the Visual Arts Center are accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis throughout the year.
- The Exhibition Committee meets on the third Wednesday of every other month to review proposals. The exhibition schedule is booked 1-3 years in advance.
- Exhibitions are selected based upon the quality of the work in the proposal, the strength of the exhibition concept, the compatibility of the proposed exhibition with the existing exhibition calendar and the relevance of the proposal to the mission of the Visual Arts Center.
- To apply, click here.
VISHNU BUNNY TATTOO- THIRD EYE GALLERY
- CALL FOR ARTISTS
- If you paint, draw, sculpt, photograph, we want to see your stuff for upcoming Third Eye Gallery shows.
- Contact Mike Fleming at email@example.com or text/call (605)251-2000
- Check out the Arts South Dakota website for additional opportunities here.
PERFORMANCE VENUE OPPORTUNITIES FOR LOCAL AND TOURING BANDS AT TOTAL DRAG
Contact Dan Nissen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info on booking
Please submit all calls for art to Kellen Boice, at email@example.com