Calls for Art
Calls for Art 2020-2021
CALL FOR PROPOSALS SUGGESTIONS
We want you and your ideas to take center stage in a statewide dialogue! You can submit a proposal on behalf of yourself as the intended presenter, or suggest a topic, session or speaker to be presented by someone else. Submissions open Tuesday, September 15 – Monday, November 1.
For More Info, click here.
ATTENTION ALL K-12 STUDENTS
We are now accepting submissions for the Governor’s Student Art Competition! The deadline is Friday, November 12, 2021.
To apply, click here.
- As part of the vision for the Avera Cancer Institute, the Arts in Healing program walks alongside the patient journey to complement care. We aim to provide a calming, healing experience for visitors and are sensitive to their emotional well-being. The program is available through philanthropy funding as a complimentary service to patients and family members. As a featured area on the first floor.
- The Rotating Art Gallery runs on a quarterly schedule of January-March, April-June, July-September, and October-December is viewed by the thousands of visitors.
- Contact Carol Rogers email@example.com
- Artist Rotational Gallery
- Guidelines for Accepted Artwork
WASHINGTON PAVILION VISUAL ARTS CENTER EXHIBIT PROPOSALS
- The Visual Arts Center welcomes proposals for exhibitions of artwork from all historical periods, media and genres of visual art. Proposals may be submitted by artists, curators, collectors or agents of exhibitions.
- Proposals for exhibitions at the Visual Arts Center are accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis throughout the year.
- The Exhibition Committee meets on the third Wednesday of every other month to review proposals. The exhibition schedule is booked 1-3 years in advance.
- Exhibitions are selected based upon the quality of the work in the proposal, the strength of the exhibition concept, the compatibility of the proposed exhibition with the existing exhibition calendar and the relevance of the proposal to the mission of the Visual Arts Center.
- To apply, click here.
VISHNU BUNNY TATTOO- THIRD EYE GALLERY
- CALL FOR ARTISTS
- If you paint, draw, sculpt, photograph, we want to see your stuff for upcoming Third Eye Gallery shows.
- Contact Mike Fleming at firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call (605)251-2000
- Check out the Arts South Dakota website for additional opportunities here.
PERFORMANCE VENUE OPPORTUNITIES FOR LOCAL AND TOURING BANDS AT TOTAL DRAG
Contact Dan Nissen at email@example.com for more info on booking
Please submit all calls for art to Kellen Boice, at firstname.lastname@example.org