Calls for Art
CALLS, AUDITIONS AND OPPORTUNITES
ART AT THE LIBRAY
Siouxland Libraries’ Downtown Branch provides space for art and/or exhibits of an educational or cultural nature on a rotating basis. The Library is a public institution visited by people of all ages. Therefore works selected for exhibit need to be appropriate for all ages and in keeping with the Library’s role as a public institution. The Library has the final decision on the arrangement and selection of all exhibits and displays. If interested in exhibiting at the Downtown Library, please email email@example.com or call 605-367-8720.
For More Info, click here.
- As part of the vision for the Avera Cancer Institute, the Arts in Healing program walks alongside the patient journey to complement care. We aim to provide a calming, healing experience for visitors and are sensitive to their emotional well-being. The program is available through philanthropy funding as a complimentary service to patients and family members. As a featured area on the first floor.
- The Rotating Art Gallery runs on a quarterly schedule of January-March, April-June, July-September, and October-December is viewed by the thousands of visitors.
- Contact Carol Rogers firstname.lastname@example.org
- Artist Rotational Gallery
- Guidelines for Accepted Artwork
WASHINGTON PAVILION VISUAL ARTS CENTER EXHIBIT PROPOSALS
- The Visual Arts Center welcomes proposals for exhibitions of artwork from all historical periods, media and genres of visual art. Proposals may be submitted by artists, curators, collectors or agents of exhibitions.
- Proposals for exhibitions at the Visual Arts Center are accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis throughout the year.
- The Exhibition Committee meets on the third Wednesday of every other month to review proposals. The exhibition schedule is booked 1-3 years in advance.
- Exhibitions are selected based upon the quality of the work in the proposal, the strength of the exhibition concept, the compatibility of the proposed exhibition with the existing exhibition calendar and the relevance of the proposal to the mission of the Visual Arts Center.
- To apply, click here.
VISHNU BUNNY TATTOO- THIRD EYE GALLERY
- CALL FOR ARTISTS
- If you paint, draw, sculpt, photograph, we want to see your stuff for upcoming Third Eye Gallery shows.
- Contact Mike Fleming at email@example.com or text/call (605)251-2000
- Check out the Arts South Dakota website for additional opportunities here.
PERFORMANCE VENUE OPPORTUNITIES FOR LOCAL AND TOURING BANDS AT TOTAL DRAG
Contact Dan Nissen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info on booking
Please submit all calls for art to Kellen Boice, at email@example.com