Saturday, August 19, from 4-11pm
Great Western Bank main stage entertainment includes:
Kids entertainment, featuring Rockin’ Red at 5:00 & 6:15pm, along with fun activites will take place in the Midco Tent in the Raven Industries parking lot, as well as food, beverage, and retail vendors.
Click here to view the 2017 Downtown Riverfest event guide.
- Boki Gelato
- SDSU Ice Cream
- Stone’s Famous Kettle Corn
- Tasty Trolley
- Backyard Grill
- Swamp Daddy’s
- The Lunch Box
- Rolling Smoke
- Hunny & Bunny
- Snortz Barbeque
- First United Methodist Church
- Friends of the Big Sioux River
- Paisley Pod
- Scratchpad, LLC
- AARP Community Programs
- Highest Health Chiropractic
- Lularoe with Lindsay Kinzer
- Iowa Bath Solutions
- Wermerson Orthodontics
- Sanford Cure Kids Cancer
- Life Worth Living
- Washington Pavilion
Walk, run, bike, canoe or kayak to this event located on the city of Sioux Falls bike trail at the Downtown River Greenway! Find downtown city parking here.
Consider the following lots, which are available for event parking:
• North Cherapa Place (No Event Parking in South Cherapa Place) 300 North Cherapa Place
• Lutheran Social Services 300 East 6th Street – After 6pm
• 8th & Railroad Center 401 East 8th Street
• Lumber Exchange (CNA) Building Lot & Ramp 101 South Reid Street
• Commerce Center 200 North Phillips Avenue
Bicycle parking will be available at the venue in the North Cherapa Place parking lot, courtesy of Falls Area Bicyclists.
Persons requiring special accommodation for participation in Downtown Riverfest should call 605-338-4009 during regular business hours at least 48 hours prior to the event. Special needs will be accommodated whenever reasonably possible.
Thank you to our sponsors: Great Western Bank, Avera, Xcel Energy, Bud Sioux Falls, Howalt McDowell, Sammons Financial, Nyberg’s Ace, Sanford Health, Results Radio, Midco, Country Inn & Suites, White Wall Sessions, Exposure Gallery & Studios, Washington Pavilion, SD Canoe & Kayak Association