Regional Calls for Art
Regional Calls for Art 2020-2021
CITY HALL ARTS EXHIBIT INITIATIVE CALL FOR ART
- The City of Sioux Falls is committed to promoting the arts by exhibiting the works of
talented artists who contribute greatly to the health and vitality of our community,
through the new Carver Gallery at City Hall. Featuring public art in City Hall gives
local artists an opportunity to display their talents to the community and visitors, and
gives visitors an opportunity to learn more about the unique cultural identity of Sioux
Falls via the medium of visual art.
- The City of Sioux Falls, with support from the Sioux Falls Arts Council and the City’s
Visual Arts Commission, invites artists to submit proposals for the Carver Gallery
at City Hall. Proposals will be reviewed, selected and displays will be
updated twice per year. The City, with support from the Sioux
Falls Arts Council, has budgeted a stipend for selected artists, demonstrating their
commitment to the value of artwork and artists in our community.
- Deadline to apply, August 3, 2020.
- Ready to Apply? For application materials, click here.
- City Hall Art Locations Map
- For any questions regarding the Arts Initiative, please contact Operations Manager, Angelica Mercado-Ford at email@example.com, or at 605.271.6696.
WASHINGTON PAVILION VISUAL ARTS CENTER EXHIBIT PROPOSALS
- The Visual Arts Center welcomes proposals for exhibitions of artwork from all historical periods, media and genres of visual art. Proposals may be submitted by artists, curators, collectors or agents of exhibitions.
- Proposals for exhibitions at the Visual Arts Center are accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis throughout the year.
- The Exhibition Committee meets on the third Wednesday of every other month to review proposals. The exhibition schedule is booked 1-3 years in advance.
- Exhibitions are selected based upon the quality of the work in the proposal, the strength of the exhibition concept, the compatibility of the proposed exhibition with the existing exhibition calendar and the relevance of the proposal to the mission of the Visual Arts Center.
- To apply, click here.
VISHNU BUNNY TATTOO- THIRD EYE GALLERY
- CALL FOR ARTISTS
- If you paint, draw, sculpt, photograph, we want to see your stuff for upcoming Third Eye Gallery shows.
- Contact Mike Fleming at firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call (605)251-2000
- Check out the Arts South Dakota website for additional opportunities here.
PERFORMANCE VENUE OPPORTUNITIES FOR LOCAL AND TOURING BANDS AT TOTAL DRAG
- Contact Dan Nissen at email@example.com for more info on booking
Please submit all calls for art to Angelica Mercado-Ford, at firstname.lastname@example.org