Regional Calls for Art
Regional Calls for Art 2020-2021
SOUTH DAKOTA HIGH SCHOOL CONGRESSIONAL ART COMPETITION
Submissions are excepted only via email and should be accompanied by the student release form. Contest specifications, guidelines, and forms are online.
PACKARD GROUP NATIONAL EXHIBITION 2020
- The Packard Group National Exhibition will provide artists the opportunity to display their art at No. 7 Center in Vermillion, SD. This exhibition will be curated by Klaire A. Lockheart, and all entries that follow the guidelines will be included in the show. The deadline for entry and exhibition dates are rescheduled due to the recent pandemic. The reception will take place on Friday, June 19, 2020. At this time, we plan to have open gallery times, but we will wait to announce the dates. An online gallery will be available through www.klairelockheart.com.
- Any artist in the United States can submit artwork. There is a $20 entry fee, and a $10 return shipping fee. The total cost of entry is $30. Artwork without return shipping will not be returned. There is an optional artwork exchange with this exhibition. Artists who elect to participate in the artwork exchange will pay the $5 exchange fee with their application, and a randomly selected artwork created by a different artist will be sent to them. Participation in the artwork exchange is not required, but it is a fun way to acquire original art.
11/20/2019: Opportunity opens
05/30/2020: All submissions must be received
06/19/2020: Reception from 6-8 pm at No. 7 Center St., Vermillion, SD 57069
TBD: Open Gallery at No. 7 Center St., Vermillion, SD 57069
06/19/2020: Online gallery publication on www.klairelockheart.com
07/13-17/2020: All artwork with return shipping will be mailed
All 2D media is welcome
All art must be 8×10” or smaller
Artwork must be ready to hang (wired, foam core mounted, or framed)
Artists may submit up to 3 pieces, but each entry must include the exhibition application, entry fee, and return shipping fee
No hateful, misogynistic, or racist imagery will be accepted
Fore more info click here.
ANNUAL ART COLLECTIVE
- June 18th & 19th 2020
- 2 day art-market style event featuring the works of local artists in Sioux Falls
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot to sell your work
WASHINGTON PAVILION VISUAL ARTS CENTER EXHIBIT PROPOSALS
- The Visual Arts Center welcomes proposals for exhibitions of artwork from all historical periods, media and genres of visual art. Proposals may be submitted by artists, curators, collectors or agents of exhibitions.
- Proposals for exhibitions at the Visual Arts Center are accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis throughout the year.
- The Exhibition Committee meets on the third Wednesday of every other month to review proposals. The exhibition schedule is booked 1-3 years in advance.
- Exhibitions are selected based upon the quality of the work in the proposal, the strength of the exhibition concept, the compatibility of the proposed exhibition with the existing exhibition calendar and the relevance of the proposal to the mission of the Visual Arts Center.
- To apply, click here.
VISHNU BUNNY TATTOO- THIRD EYE GALLERY
- CALL FOR ARTISTS
- If you paint, draw, sculpt, photograph, we want to see your stuff for upcoming Third Eye Gallery shows.
- Contact Mike Fleming at email@example.com or text/call (605)251-2000
- Check out the Arts South Dakota website for additional opportunities here.
PERFORMANCE VENUE OPPORTUNITIES FOR LOCAL AND TOURING BANDS AT TOTAL DRAG
- Contact Dan Nissen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info on booking
Please submit all calls for art to Angelica Mercado-Ford, at email@example.com