Regional Calls for Art
Send arts-related job postings, calls for visual, music, literary and performing art and/or auditions to: email@example.com
AVERA PRAIRIE CENTER ROTATING GALLERY
- Artwork must be of appropriate content for our patients and family members that utilize our services.
- It is encouraged to send samples of your artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New installations of artwork will hang in the gallery for a three month rotation.
- All questions regarding the Rotating Gallery may be directed to Carol Rogers at email@example.com
- Visit link for more info: Avera Prairie Center Rotating Gallery
JLG ARCHITECTS IN DOWNTOWN SIOUX FALLS SEEK AREA ARTISTS TO EXHIBIT
- Wall space available: 700 feet of blank gypsum wall and 700 ft of brick wall.
- Options for display of some three-dimensional work available.
- Artwork may be offered for sale directly by artist; celebratory open house and promotion provided by JLG.
- Please send resume and 5-8 images directly representative of work to be displayed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
FERNSON ON 8TH GALLERY SUBMISSION
- Fernson is soliciting submissions for a small exhibit of artwork to be hung at Fernson on 8th, located in eastbank of downtown Sioux Falls.
- Submission is free, and will be selected by the Fernson team.
- This form has no deadline – artists will be selected as needed.
- Exhibits last between 3 and 6 months.
- You have the option of hosting a reception at the beginning or end of your exhibit.
- Contact email@example.com with any questions.
- Submit work here.
RESTORATION ART AUCTION CALL FOR ARTISTS
- To learn more click here.
WASHINGTON PAVILION VISUAL ARTS CENTER EXHIBIT PROPOSALS
- The Visual Arts Center welcomes proposals for exhibitions of artwork from all historical periods, media and genres of visual art. Proposals may be submitted by artists, curators, collectors or agents of exhibitions.
- Proposals for exhibitions at the Visual Arts Center are accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis throughout the year.
- The Exhibition Committee meets on the third Wednesday of every other month to review proposals. The exhibition schedule is booked 1-3 years in advance.
- Exhibitions are selected based upon the quality of the work in the proposal, the strength of the exhibition concept, the compatibility of the proposed exhibition with the existing exhibition calendar and the relevance of the proposal to the mission of the Visual Arts Center.
- To apply, click here.
VOYAGE FEDERAL CREDIT UNION CALL FOR ART IN PASSAGE GALLERY ART SHOW
- Voyage Federal Credit Union recently opened a new branch in Dawley Farms on the east side of Sioux Falls and will exhibit local art in their Passage Gallery.
- The space offers up room for 15-20 pieces that can be as large as 6X6.
- They are currently seeking artists that paint, draw, sculpt, photograph, etc.
- Please reach out to Molly Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her directly at 605.977.5751
VISHNU BUNNY TATTOO- THIRD EYE GALLERY ART SHOW
- CALL FOR ARTISTS
- If you paint, draw, sculpt, photograph, we want to see your stuff for upcoming Third Eye Gallery shows.
- Contact Mike Fleming at email@example.com or text/call (605)251-2000
WEIN GALLERY PRESENTATION COLLEGE
- Presentation College is looking for artists to exhibit their work in the newly restored Wein Gallery. Exhibitions are currently being filled for four or eight week increments starting October 2017 through August 2018. Learn more.
EMERGING ARTIST PROGRAM – DC Gallery
- The Sioux Falls Design Center is taking applications to feature South Dakota’s emerging artists in its DC Gallery. Get the details here.
Check out the Arts South Dakota website for additional opportunities here.
DANCE GALLERY OF SOUTH DAKOTA – FALL REGISTRATION OPEN 2017/2018
- Registration for Fall 2017-2018 is now open!
- Students will be considered enrolled and tuition charged until the student is dropped or class is changed.
- Our tuition is for monthly classes and not individual “drop-in” classes.
- If you have questions about classes or using the on-line system please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the studio at 605-338-3740
- To register click here.
SIOUX EMPIRE COMMUNITY THEATRE AUDITIONS
- One Man, Two Guvnors
- Auditions will be held January 2 and 4, 2018 AT 7:00 PM.
- Performance Dates: February 22 – March 4, 2018 .
- Auditioning actors 16+
- Peter and the Starcatcher
- Auditions will be held January 30 and 31, 2018 AT 7:00 PM. School Matinee Tuesday, April 3, 2018.
- Performance Dates: March 29 – April 8, 2018 .
- Auditioning actors 13+
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame
- Auditions will be held March 6 and 8, 2018 AT 7:00 PM.
- Performance Dates: May 4 – 20, 2018 School Matinee Tuesday, May 8 at 9:30 AM.
- Auditioning actors 13+
- For more info regarding all auditions click here.
PRAIRIE REPERTORY THEATRE AUDITIONS
- Brookings, SD
- For a complete list of details, click here.
WHITE WALL SESSIONS SEASON 6 PERFORMANCES
- Now accepting applications for Season 6
- Original music only – no covers
- Will record show at Last Stop Cd Shop
- For a complete list of guidelines and application click here.
PERFORMANCE VENUE OPPORTUNITIES FOR LOCAL AND TOURING BANDS AT TOTAL DRAG
- Contact Dan Nissen at email@example.com for more info on booking