Regional Calls for Art
Send arts-related job postings, calls for visual, music, literary and performing art and/or auditions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
REACH LITERACY CALL FOR ART
- Application Deadline: July 23rd, 2018
- Title: Literary Themed
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 605-332-2665 ext 11
Description Of Exhibition: A juried exhibit of artwork using paper/books as a medium. Art that is inspired by paper/reading, words, books etc. Both two and three-dimensional work is eligible. If you are a creative crafter, artist or DIY’er, REACH is excited to be in touch with you and learn about your creative work!
- Complete the Entry Form and Feature Exhibition Disclaimer
- Email to Paige Carda, firstname.lastname@example.org
**Make sure to include on the subject line “Artists entry”
REACH Literacy Center will host 20 pieces of art each month. This art will be for sale in our store and REACH will take a modest 25% commission. Items will be placed throughout the store and merchandized to show off your work and our bookstore.
STUDIO SPACE AVAILABLE AT 8TH AND RAILROAD
Studio space we have for rent:
8th & Railroad Center
401 East 8th Street
Sioux Falls, SD 57103
- 310A in the 310 Artists Suites is available immediately.
- It is comprised of 178 square feet which opens to a larger, shared reception area.
- The rent is $250.00 per month.
- To view the space or for more information, please call 332-4349.
SPIRIT OF PEACE CHURCH SEEKS ARTISTS TO TO EXHIBIT ARTWORK
- Spirit of Peace is always looking for either new or accomplished artists to show their work
- the space used would be the Fireside Room, which accommodates about 20 works of art, of an average size.
- Past shows have included quilts, pottery, prints, oil and acrylic paintings.
- For further questions, call or text Art Coordinator, Diane Bryan at (605) 360-8210.
- There will be no commission on sales, and Diane can help artists hang artwork.
AVERA PRAIRIE CENTER ROTATING GALLERY
- Artwork must be of appropriate content for our patients and family members that utilize our services.
- It is encouraged to send samples of your artwork to email@example.com.
- New installations of artwork will hang in the gallery for a three month rotation.
- All questions regarding the Rotating Gallery may be directed to Carol Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit link for more info: Avera Prairie Center Rotating Gallery
JLG ARCHITECTS IN DOWNTOWN SIOUX FALLS SEEK AREA ARTISTS TO EXHIBIT
- Wall space available: 700 feet of blank gypsum wall and 700 ft of brick wall.
- Options for display of some three-dimensional work available.
- Artwork may be offered for sale directly by artist; celebratory open house and promotion provided by JLG.
- Please send resume and 5-8 images directly representative of work to be displayed to: email@example.com
FERNSON ON 8TH GALLERY SUBMISSION
- Fernson is soliciting submissions for a small exhibit of artwork to be hung at Fernson on 8th, located in eastbank of downtown Sioux Falls.
- Submission is free, and will be selected by the Fernson team.
- This form has no deadline – artists will be selected as needed.
- Exhibits last between 3 and 6 months.
- You have the option of hosting a reception at the beginning or end of your exhibit.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Submit work here.
WASHINGTON PAVILION VISUAL ARTS CENTER EXHIBIT PROPOSALS
- The Visual Arts Center welcomes proposals for exhibitions of artwork from all historical periods, media and genres of visual art. Proposals may be submitted by artists, curators, collectors or agents of exhibitions.
- Proposals for exhibitions at the Visual Arts Center are accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis throughout the year.
- The Exhibition Committee meets on the third Wednesday of every other month to review proposals. The exhibition schedule is booked 1-3 years in advance.
- Exhibitions are selected based upon the quality of the work in the proposal, the strength of the exhibition concept, the compatibility of the proposed exhibition with the existing exhibition calendar and the relevance of the proposal to the mission of the Visual Arts Center.
- To apply, click here.
VOYAGE FEDERAL CREDIT UNION CALL FOR ART IN PASSAGE GALLERY ART SHOW
- Voyage Federal Credit Union recently opened a new branch in Dawley Farms on the east side of Sioux Falls and will exhibit local art in their Passage Gallery.
- The space offers up room for 15-20 pieces that can be as large as 6X6.
- They are currently seeking artists that paint, draw, sculpt, photograph, etc.
- Please reach out to Molly Brown at email@example.com or call her directly at 605.977.5751
VISHNU BUNNY TATTOO- THIRD EYE GALLERY ART SHOW
- CALL FOR ARTISTS
- If you paint, draw, sculpt, photograph, we want to see your stuff for upcoming Third Eye Gallery shows.
- Contact Mike Fleming at firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call (605)251-2000
EMERGING ARTIST PROGRAM – DC Gallery
- The Sioux Falls Design Center is taking applications to feature South Dakota’s emerging artists in its DC Gallery. Get the details here.
Check out the Arts South Dakota website for additional opportunities here.
SIOUX EMPIRE COMMUNITY THEATRE AUDITIONS
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame
- Auditions will be held March 6 and 8, 2018 AT 7:00 PM.
- Performance Dates: May 4 – 20, 2018 School Matinee Tuesday, May 8 at 9:30 AM.
- Auditioning actors 13+
- For more info regarding all auditions click here.
PRAIRIE REPERTORY THEATRE AUDITIONS
- Brookings, SD
- For a complete list of details, click here.
SIOUX FALLS JAZZ AND BLUES – JAZZFEST SEEKS LOCAL MUSICIANS
- Sioux Falls Jazz & Blues is currently seeking submissions from local musicians to perform at the Sioux Falls Jazz & Blues Festival – JazzFest 2018, July 20-21 at Yankton Trail Park. This year marks the 27th celebration of JazzFest.
- Sioux Falls Jazz & Blues has created a home for local and regional musical acts on JazzFest’s second stage that includes a wide variety of musical genres.
- The deadline for submissions is Wednesday, March 14, 2018.
- Interested musicians can send press kits that include links to audio samples or video samples to email@example.com.
- To mail a submission, please send materials to:
JazzFest 2018 – 2nd Stage Submissions
c/o Sioux Falls Jazz & Blues
301 S. Main Avenue
P.O. Box 1285
Sioux Falls, SD 57101
WHITE WALL SESSIONS SEASON 6 PERFORMANCES
- Now accepting applications for Season 6
- Original music only – no covers
- Will record show at Last Stop Cd Shop
- For a complete list of guidelines and application click here.
PERFORMANCE VENUE OPPORTUNITIES FOR LOCAL AND TOURING BANDS AT TOTAL DRAG
- Contact Dan Nissen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info on booking